Today's service providers must be able to offer connectivity globally. Satellite Backhaul extends the providers reach by giving them the ability to create networks in remote locations.
Advantages of the Waypoint Wireless satellite backhaul solution:
• Global satellite coverage
• Overcome the connectivity risks of remote areas which often have poor quality or comprimised terrestrial infrastructure.
• A satellite solution can be deployed rapidly thanks to our global partners, allowing fast service rollout and revenue generation.
• Freedom from leasing terrestrial lines
• Supports a wide array of protocols such as; GSM, UMTS and CDMA, as well as combined 2G, 2.5G and 3G & 4G LTE networks
• Enables additional revenue streams by allowing profitable deployment of EDGE broadband data services in low density and remote areas
Waypoint is RIPE certified and operates from its proprietary 24/7 NSOC. Our Teleport is trusted by the U.S. and other Government Agencies from around the world. Thanks to our AES encryption at 512bit, your data is “safe and sound” in the securest environment available, backed by an unrivaled transmission protocol.